Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Going back in time- Portland Oct 10th



So I'm plagiarizing a bit from Mario's Office of the Week, but I want to get caught up, and also keep a record of where we've been.  If you've already seen some of these, sorry, I'm going to try to put some new photos in too. 

We spent the week of October 10th just south of Portland, Oregon.  While we were there I found a great mall with  a Tesla dealership.  Tesla's are all electric cars, very sleek, but rather expensive.  Michael tells me the 2014 will be all wheel drive, so I think that might be my next car!. Oh, and it can seat 7 people (two in the back!!)
  
The inside of the Tesla features an IPad-ish touchscreen display instead of thore old-fashioned buttons!



A very excited Ryan gets an iPod 5.   A contract (written by him) was worked out where it is contingent upon a minimum 88% grade point and an Eagle project (and yes there is a timeline). 

Lunch at the food truck block in Portland (yum).


On the 16th we went up to Kent, WA (outside of Seattle) to spend a few days before going to Mario's brother's house.   On Saturday we spent the day in downtown at REI (where we spent WAY too much!), and at Pikes Place Market.


No comments:

Post a Comment