Sunday, July 22, 2012

Friday morning I took the kids to the Minnesota Science Museum, where they had a great time exploring. Well, "they" except Ryan, who succeeded in his quest to have a perfectly miserable time. He really didn't want to come, but I pulled rank and made him...what a terrible mother I am! The afternoon was spent exploring Maple Grove, this time without Ryan, who stayed back to do the laundry. (what a good son!) We picked up dinner at Q-fanatic, another Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives haunt, but Mario felt (and I don't disagree) that Skeeters in Selinsgrove has better BBQ. Today we've made it to Bismarck, ND, and had time for a dip in the pool. Michael biked 1 1/2 miles to a bike shop to get a new pair of bike pedals for Ryan. Isn't he a great brother?!?! Tomorrow we're back on the road early, and heading up to Swift Current, SK, about 500 miles, which should take us about 10 hours. Hopefully we won't get held up at the border crossing too long...."nothing to declare", right? I'll try to get some more pictures loaded too. I hope you're all enjoying the reads, give me a comment and let me know you're out there!!

2 comments: